Um Zugang zu den weiteren Funktionen des Systems wie Vermarktung und Kauf von Waren zu erhalten, müssen Sie Ihr Unternehmen verifizieren.
TRINECKÉ ZELEZÁRNY, a.s.
Třinecké železárny, joint stock company, belongs to the industrial companies with the longest tradition of iron and steel making in the Czech Republic. The company was established in 1839 by the Chamber of Těšín which was then owned by the archduke Karl von Hapsburg. The beginnings of the operation of Třinecké železárny are connected with the production of foundry pig iron in the charcoal blast furnace. Favorable position of the company, its connection to the railroad Košice - Bohumín and access to raw materials made it possible for the owners – the Chamber of Těšín – to centralize their plants from the vicinity to Třinec in the 1870s. In 1906 Třinecké železárny became the most significant part of the Mining and Metallurgical Company. The logo of the company “three hammers in a circle” accompanying the steel products from Třinec up to the present days was originated at that time. The aggressive modernization policy of the financially strong Mining and Metallurgical Company soon changed the appearance of Třinecké železárny. In 1920s Třinecké železárny was one of the most up-to-date integrated steelmakers in the Central Europe. In 1929 its crude steel production share in the Czechoslovakia was 23 % and that of rolled products was even 31 %. Třinecké železárny was not significantly damaged in the World War II and, in 1946, it was nationalized. The development of Třinecké železárny continued in the period of the socialistic Czechoslovakia, when the development of heavy industry had special importance. The growth of steel and rolled material production reached its historical peak in 1980s. In addition to the production growth the implementation of up-to-date technologies had special emphasis. One of the most significant investment projects was the construction of the Basic Oxygen Furnace steel plant with subsequent bloom continuous casting machine and later billet continuous castingmachine. The political changes in 1989 have led to gradual privatization of Třinecké železárny.In 1991 Třinecké železárny was transformed to the form of joint stock company with 100 % share of the state. During the period of 1994 to 1996 the capital share of state has been gradually decreasing. Since 1996 Třinecké železárny has been a fully privatized company and its major shareholder is the joint stock company Moravia Steel. Other subsidaries and new acquisitions are a part of the group TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY – MORAVIA STEEL which originated during restructuring process of TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY. To the most significant companies belong companies Energetika Třinec, a.s., Strojírny Třinec, a. s., Slévarny Třinec, a. s., Refrasil, s. r. o., Řetězárna, a. s., Sochorová válcovna TŽ, a. s., Ferromoravia, s. r. o. and Válcovna trub TŽ a.s. Třinecké železárny enters the 21st century with its vision to be ranked among the most advanced industrial companies.The foundations for meeting this vision are the long tradition of steelmaking and abilities of people, who hand down the craft of steel making from generation to generation.
Hersteller / Produzent - Metallindustrie und Metall
- Keine Angaben
- Keine Angaben
- Keine Angaben
- 739 70, Czech Republic, Trinec-Staré Mesto, Prumyslova 1000